Last night I read about the 100DaysOfCode by Alexander Kallaway and I was pretty interested with the concept. So here is the guidelines I would be following for my challenge.
- I will dedicate atleast one hour for Side Projects every day.
- This would be outside my core work.
- This will not include any time I spend in reading tutorials.
- At end of the day’s effort, I would tweet my updates with hashtag ‘#100DaysOfCode ‘ under my handle anuviswan.
- I am not allowed to take any break from this 100 day challenge, unless it is unavoidable as I am away from my system whole day.
- The code base would be stored in either my public GIT account or personal VS Online account depeding on the side project am working.